Friday 25 January 2013

It's sewing!


Short update, here is my first cross stitch of the year completed, it will now be turned into a card for someone's birthday. I will start the next one tomorrow,I like the small ones best as they are completed quickly and I don't get bored. 



With how I am getting on with the other tasks not too well yet but I am enjoying my book. I have signed up for 2 MOOC's
The first one is starting next week! https://www.coursera.org/course/edc, the second one is http://www.alt.ac.uk/events/octel-open-course-technology-enhanced-learning

Both are work related but should be interesting and educational, plus I get a certificate to prove I have completed the course :)

So the next week is more cross stitch, book reading, starting MOOC, and attending an event after work.

On the running 5km I  have a new Xbox kinect game that will hopefully get me a bit fitter before I start running outside, at the moment it is just too cold, icy and dark. I am also going to start with pictures tomorrow and post them somewhere everyone can view.



No comments:

Post a Comment